- Cup of black olives, with pits
- Cup of green olives, with pits
- Clove of garlic
- Branch of rosemary and thyme
- Half of a lemon, thinly sliced
- Half a cup of extra virgin olive oil
Prepare these olives for a refreshing appetizer. They are great match for cheese, and they can keep up to three months in a closed jar or container.
Drain the olives and transfer to the jar. Add a lightly crshed garlic clove, herbs, lemon and oil. Close the lid, shake to mix. Let sit at room temperature for two hours, then shake again and store in the refrigerator. Allow to reach room temperature before serving.